05 November 2005

Takao san Mitake san

EDIT: Got the name wrong! I've corrected it.

Takao Mitake is a mountain, not a person. (Not sure why, but some mountains are "yama" and some are "san". The famous one you might know, Mt. Fuji, is actually Fuji san.) Went hiking and took a lot of pictures! Enjoy!


Cable Car 2 cars use 1 big pulley


Japanese Maples & Mountain Top Temple


Tokyo View?


new Geriatric Punk spotting


What the Waterfall Sees


Fallen


6-legged Spider

PS. What 'cha think of the new look? I changed the template and intend to modify it soon. Hopefully I won't break comments again, this time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Tried posting last night and it hasn't shown up. Will see if this one works. TMM

Lance said...

I will try to make the text brighter (and maybe bigger). The look is in flux, so please feel free to chime in with comments/suggestions!

Anonymous said...

I admit I am "junkie" for visuals! I love pictures, pictures with captions, images that I would never be able to see here in the USA. I love when you show us images through your camera's eye... your imaginative creativity! A six-legged spider, indeed! Do any biologists wish to comment...? Lance, you do us all a great service with this blog! Beekeroo

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who thinks you could sell these photos? They are really beautiful. yomama